to explore results)
- Environmental Radiochemical Analysis II, Chemical fractionation of iodine-129 and cesium-137 in Chernobyl contaminated soil and Irish sea sediment.
, Pages 410-417
- Environmental Radiochemical Analysis IV, Caesium-137 in Norwegian Coastal Areas.
, Pages 165-169
- Life-Cycle Analysis of Energy Systems: From Methodology to Applications, Chapter 2 Life-Cycle Analysis
, Pages 23-65
- Nuclear Power and the Environment, Chapter 4 Management of Land Contaminated by the Nuclear Legacy.
, Pages 82-115
- Food Proteins and Peptides: Emerging Biofunctions, Food and Biomaterial Applications, CHAPTER 3 Food Protein Allergenicity: Characterization, Epitope Mapping and Deactivation.
, Pages 58-96
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 16 Toxicological Aspects of Irradiated Foods.
, Pages 337-351
- Nuclear Power and the Environment, Chapter 9 Radiological Protection of Workers and the General Public.
, Pages 199-222
- What is Safe?: Risks of Living in a Nuclear Age, What is safe? The risks of living in a nuclear age.
, Pages 1-118
- Environmental Radiochemical Analysis II, Estimation of uncertainty in radiochemical analysis from sub-sampling solid matrices.
, Pages 60-68
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Foreword
, Pages P005-P007