to explore results)
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 2 Hydrolytic Degradation
, Pages 16-47
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 6, Drug kinetics.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-63
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 3 The β-Lactam (Azetidin-2-one) as a Privileged Ring in Medicinal Chemistry.
, Pages 64-97
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167
- Chemiluminescence and Bioluminescence: Past, Present and Future, Chapter 7 Analytical Applications of Chemiluminescence in Chromatography and Capillary Electrophoresis.
, Pages 227-288
- Life Saving Drugs: The Elusive Magic Bullet, Fighting bacteria.
, Pages 11-84
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 7 Drug Metabolism.
, Pages 184-207
- Nanoparticles in Anti-Microbial Materials: Use and Characterisation, Chapter 5 Visualisation of Nano-Anti-Microbial Materials
, Pages 114-152
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Subject Index
, Pages 459-468
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Distribution of Pharmaceutical Residues in the Environment.
, Pages 34-69