to explore results)
- Antibiotic mediated synthesis of gold nanoparticles with potent antimicrobial activity and their application in antimicrobial coatings.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Sterically stabilized fluorescent silver nanoconjugates for optical discrimination of Cu(ii) in real samples and in vitro bioimaging of the Cu(ii) scavenging process in human lymphocytes by atomic force microscopy.
, New J. Chem.
- New ecological method for determination of different β-lactams: application to real human plasma samples.
, RSC Adv.
- Effects of solvent and supersaturation on crystal morphology of cefaclor dihydrate: a combined experimental and computer simulation study.
- Advancements on the molecular design of nanoantibiotics: current level of development and future challenges.
, Mol. Syst. Des. Eng.
- Enhanced removal of cephalosporin based antibiotics (CBA) from water by one-pot electrosynthesized Mg(OH)2: a combined theoretical and experimental study to pilot scale.
, New J. Chem.
- Induced fit phenomena in clathrate structures of cephalosporins.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Determination of cephalosporins utilising thin-layer chromatography with fluorescamine detection.
- A valuable way for understanding the relationships between lysozyme and cephalosporin analogues by flow injection chemiluminescence.
- A gold immunochromatographic assay for the rapid and simultaneous detection of fifteen β-lactams.