to explore results)
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 26 Aleglitazar: A Case Study.
, Pages 633-675
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Alzheimer's Disease: Volume 2: Neuronal Plasticity, Chapter 22 PPARγ in Alzheimer's Disease.
, Volume 2
, Pages 153-165
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease: Scientific Discoveries and New Therapies, Chapter 14 Drug Design and Therapeutic Development for Diabetes Mellitus.
, Pages 297-336
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 16 Anti-Aging Action of PPARs: Potential Therapeutic Targets.
, Pages 393-415
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 38, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 38
, Pages 411-449
- Mechanisms and Metal Involvement in Neurodegenerative Diseases, CHAPTER 3 Parkinson’s Disease: Involvement of Iron and Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 58-79
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 12 Predicting Drug-Induced Mitochondrial Dysfunction.
, Pages 283-306
- Phenotypic Drug Discovery, Chapter 12 Why an In Vivo Screening Platform Covering Broad Therapeutic Spectrum is an Ideal Tool for Drug Repositioning: Illustrated by Discovery of a Novel Class of Insulin Sensitizers.
, Pages 217-232