to explore results)
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 10 Organometallic Compounds in Chemotherapy Against Leishmania.
, Pages 199-223
- Drugs: Photochemistry and Photostability, Photoreactivity of selected antimalarial compounds in solution and in the solid state.
, Pages 87-99
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 1 Malaria: New Medicines for its Control and Eradication.
, Pages 1-32
- Proteinases as Drug Targets, Chapter 11 The Aspartic Proteinases from the Malaria Parasite: Structure and Function of the Plasmepsins.
, Pages 242-269
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 5 The Medicinal Chemistry of Eradication: Hitting the Lifecycle where it Hurts..
, Pages 112-133
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 6 Quinolines: Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry.
, Pages 132-146
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 1, Chapter 14 Singlet Oxygen Generation by Drugs and Their Metabolites.
, Volume 1
, Pages 287-303
- Biotransformations: A Survey of the Biotransformations of Drugs and Chemicals in Animals, Heterocycles.
, Volume 7
, Pages 239-380
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 17 The Contribution of Marine Chemistry in the Field of Antimalarial Research.
, Pages 374-390