to explore results)
- Highly selective, red emitting BODIPY-based fluorescent indicators for intracellular Mg2+ imaging.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Metallobiology of 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine neurotoxicity.
- Effective separation and simultaneous determination of cefamandole and probenecid in body fluids by capillary zone electrophoresis with salicylic acid as an internal standard.
, Anal. Methods
- Symmetry assisted tuning of bending and brittle multi-component forms of probenecid.
, Chem. Commun.
- Identification of drug transporters involved in the uptake and efflux of rhein in hepatocytes.
, RSC Adv.
- Zwitterionic near infrared fluorescent agents for noninvasive real-time transcutaneous assessment of kidney function.
, Chem. Sci.
- Determination of probenecid in serum by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Transepithelial transport mechanisms of 7,8-dihydroxyflavone, a small molecular TrkB receptor agonist, in human intestinal Caco-2 cells.
, Food Funct.
- Nanobiotechnology meets plant cell biology: carbon nanotubes as organelle targeting nanocarriers.
, RSC Adv.
- Microfluidic single-cell analysis of oxidative stress in Dictyostelium discoideum.