to explore results)
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 8 The CYP2D Subfamily.
, Pages 241-275
- Ion Channel Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 3 Automated Electrophysiology in Ion Channel Drug Discovery.
, Pages 42-55
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 11 Human Microdosing/Phase 0 Studies to Accelerate Drug Development.
, Pages 241-266
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 41, Mechanism of drug transport by ABC multidrug proteins in structural perspectives.
, Volume 41
, Pages 152-187
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 1 Cytochrome P450 Structure and Function: An Evolutionary Perspective.
, Pages 3-45
- Packed Column SFC, Subject index.
, Pages 245-252
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- Cyclodextrins in Chromatography, Use of Cyclodextrins in Liquid Chromatography.
, Pages 48-78
- Mass Spectrometry: Volume 9, Drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, and toxicity.
, Volume 9
, Pages 303-372