to explore results)
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- Insights into the amorphous calcium carbonate (ACC) → ikaite → calcite transformations.
- Design, synthesis and biological activities of new brassinosteroid analogues with a phenyl group in the side chain.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- On-line chromatographic separation and determination of chromium(III) and chromium(VI) with preconcentration of the chromium(III) using potassium hydrogen phthalate, in various samples by flame atomic absorption spectrometry.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Contribution of shape resonance and Pt–H EXAFS in the Pt L2,3 X-ray absorption edges of supported Pt particles: Application and consequences for catalyst characterization.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Elimination of persistent emerging micropollutants in a suspended-bed photocatalytic reactor: influence of operating conditions and combination with aerobic biological treatment.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Improving the environmental hazard scores metric for solvent mixtures containing carbon dioxide for chromatographic separations.
, Green Chem.
- Life cycle analysis and sustainability comparison of reversed phase high performance liquid chromatography and carbon dioxide-containing chromatography of small molecule pharmaceuticals.
, Green Chem.
- An unknown component of a selective and mild oxidant: structure and oxidative ability of a double salt-type complex having κ1O-coordinated permanganate anions and three- and four-fold coordinated silver cations.
, RSC Adv.
- A new type of argon ionisation detector.