to explore results)
- Structure-guided engineering of meso-diaminopimelate dehydrogenase for enantioselective reductive amination of sterically bulky 2-keto acids.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Antimycin-type depsipeptides: discovery, biosynthesis, chemical synthesis, and bioactivities.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Enzymatic asymmetric synthesis of chiral amino acids.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Novel synthesis of Ag decorated TiO2 anchored on zeolites derived from coal fly ash for the photodegradation of bisphenol-A.
, New J. Chem.
- Chiral α-hydroxy acid-coadsorbed TiO2 photocatalysts for asymmetric induction in hydrogenation of aromatic ketones.
, Chem. Commun.
- Synthesis and characterization of polyaniline, polypyrrole and zero-valent iron-based materials for the adsorptive and oxidative removal of bisphenol-A from aqueous solution.
, RSC Adv.
- Plasmonic photocatalysis: complete degradation of bisphenol A by a gold nanoparticle–reduced graphene oxide composite under visible light.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Photo-decarboxylation of substituted alkylcarboxylic acids brought about by visible light and iron(III) tetra(2-N-methylpyridyl)porphyrin in aqueous solution.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Identification of novel thermostable ω-transaminase and its application for enzymatic synthesis of chiral amines at high temperature.
, RSC Adv.
- New biotechnology paradigm: cell-free biosystems for biomanufacturing.
, Green Chem.