to explore results)
- Synthesis of some new D-gulopyranose derivatives.
, Chem. Commun. (London)
- Unified synthesis of enantiopure
3h and β
, Chem. Sci.
- Syntheses of 6-deoxy-3-O-methyl-D-gulose and 6-deoxy-3-O-methyl-L-mannose(L-acofriose).
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- 284. The structure of alginic acid. Part IV. Partial hydrolysis of the reduced polysaccharide.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Synthesis, biological evaluation and induced fit docking simulation study of d-glucose-conjugated 1H-1,2,3-triazoles having 4H-pyrano[2,3-d]pyrimidine ring as potential agents against bacteria and fungi.
, New J. Chem.
- Synthesis of l-hexoses and their related biomolecules.
, Chem. Commun.
- A comprehensive review of glycosylated bacterial natural products.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Acyclic forms of aldohexoses and ketohexoses in aqueous and DMSO solutions: conformational features studied using molecular dynamics simulations.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of non-glucose glycoconjugated N-hydroyxindole class LDH inhibitors as anticancer agents.
, RSC Adv.
- The tridentate metal-binding sites of the common glycoses.
, Dalton Trans.