to explore results)
- Biomimetic synthesis, antibacterial activity and structure–activity properties of the pyroglutamate core of oxazolomycin.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Reactive acyl dipeptides as potential penicillin analogues. Part II. N-(Acylglycyl)-5-oxo-pyrrolidine-2-carboxylic acids and N-(acylglycyl)-5,5-dimethyl-2-oxothiazolidine-4-carboxylic acids.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Zinc(II) complexes of phosphonic acid analogues of glutamic acid.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Adaptation mechanism of mango fruit (Mangifera indica L. cv. Chaunsa White) to heat suggest modulation in several metabolic pathways.
, RSC Adv.
- Stratum corneum molecular mobility in the presence of natural moisturizers.
, Soft Matter
- Multiscale modelling approach combining a kinetic model of glutathione metabolism with PBPK models of paracetamol and the potential glutathione-depletion biomarkers ophthalmic acid and 5-oxoproline in humans and rats.
, Integr. Biol.
- 2-Mercaptoglyoxalines. Part VIII. The preparation of 2-mercaptoglyoxalines from glutamic acid.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Marine natural products.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- A biochemometric approach for the assessment of Phyllanthus emblica female fertility effects as determined via UPLC-ESI-qTOF-MS and GC-MS.
, Food Funct.
- The effect of counteranions on the molecular structures of phosphanegold(i) cluster cations formed by polyoxometalate (POM)-mediated clusterization.
, Dalton Trans.