to explore results)
- Evaluation of the taste-masking effects of (2-hydroxypropyl)-β-cyclodextrin on ranitidine hydrochloride; a combined biosensor, spectroscopic and molecular modelling assessment.
, RSC Adv.
- Determination of pharmaceuticals in freshwater sediments using ultrasonic-assisted extraction with SPE clean-up and HPLC-DAD or LC-ESI-MS/MS detection.
, Anal. Methods
- Ranitidine bismuth(III) citrate.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
host–guest complexes of the histamine
H2-receptor antagonist ranitidine.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Flow injection–fluorimetric method for the determination of ranitidine in pharmaceutical preparations using o-phthalaldehyde.
- Spatial changes in acid secretion from isolated stomach tissue using a pH-histamine sensing microarray.
- Polyphenols in Kuding tea help prevent HCl/ethanol-induced gastric injury in mice.
, Food Funct.
- Application of the scintillation proximity assay technique to the determination of drugs.
, Anal. Proc.
- Spectroscopic studies on ranitidine—its structure and the influence of temperature and pH.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- A tiered procedure for assessing the formation of biotransformation products of pharmaceuticals and biocides during activated sludge treatment.
, J. Environ. Monit.