to explore results)
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167
- Hazardous Reagent Substitution: A Pharmaceutical Perspective, Chapter 8 New Directions from Academia.
, Pages 130-167
- Chemical and Biological Synthesis: Enabling Approaches for Understanding Biology, Chapter 11 Precursor-directed Biosynthesis and Semi-synthesis of Natural Products.
, Pages 275-312
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 39 Pharmacological Use of Niacin for Lipoprotein Disorders.
, Pages 660-674
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 38 Function and Effects of Niacin (Niacinamide, Vitamin B3).
, Pages 633-659
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 5 Pharmacogenomics of Drug Transporters: Clinical Implications.
, Volume 2
, Pages 114-142
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 12 Predicting Drug-Induced Mitochondrial Dysfunction.
, Pages 283-306
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, Solid state NMR spectroscopy.
, Volume 44
, Pages 294-347
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 10 Transporter Drug–Drug Interactions: A Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective.
, Volume 1
, Pages 361-417
- Smart Materials for Tissue Engineering: Applications, CHAPTER 7 Multi-Functional Biomaterials for Bone Tissue Engineering.
, Pages 169-193