to explore results)
- Photochemistry: Volume 45, Light induced reactions in cryogenic matrices (highlights 2015–2016).
, Volume 45
, Pages 22-67
- Catalyst-free Organic Synthesis, Chapter 2 Catalyst-free Organic Reactions under Room Temperature Conditions
, Pages 11-218
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 1 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Substrates
, Pages 1-149
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 6 Renewable Starting Materials, Biocatalysis, and Multicomponent Reactions: A Powerful Trio for the Green Synthesis of Highly Valued Chemicals.
, Pages 115-140
- Metal-Carbon Bonds in Enzymes and Cofactors: Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 9 Copper-Carbon Bonds in Mechanistic and Structural Probing of Proteins as well as in Situations where Copper is a Catalytic or Receptor Site.
, Volume 6
, Pages 295-361
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Volume 24, Chapter 7 Homogeneous catalytic transformations investigated by EPR spectroscopy.
, Volume 24
, Pages 148-193
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 2 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Metal Catalysts
, Pages 150-150
- Heterocycles from Double-Functionalized Arenes: Transition Metal Catalyzed Coupling Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Six-membered Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 183-269
- Modern Coordination Chemistry: The Legacy of Joseph Chatt, Cycloaddition reactions with metalla-1, 3-dipoles.
, Pages 123-139
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Transition Elements: Volume 5, The noble metals.
, Volume 5
, Pages 302-401