to explore results)
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 5 Application of Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction for the Synthesis of Natural Products.
, Pages 485-551
- Chemical and Biological Synthesis: Enabling Approaches for Understanding Biology, Chapter 11 Precursor-directed Biosynthesis and Semi-synthesis of Natural Products.
, Pages 275-312
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 10 Engineering Enzymes for Natural Product Biosynthesis and Diversification.
, Pages 261-286
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 7 Microorganisms: Their Role in the Discovery and Development of Medicines.
, Pages 215-241
- Aliphatic Chemistry: Volume 3, Naturally occurring polyolefinic and polyacetylenic compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 256-310
- Molecular Structure by Diffraction Methods: Volume 5, Natural products and related compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 147-217
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 43, Chapter 5 Applications of spin–spin couplings.
, Volume 43
, Pages 183-229
- Engineering the Bioelectronic Interface: Applications to Analyte Biosensing and Protein Detection, Chapter 6 Cytochromes P450: Tailoring a Class of Enzymes for Biosensing.
, Pages 153-192
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 4 EntreChem: Building a Sustainable Business Case in Biotechnology: From Biocatalysis to Synthetic Biology.
, Pages 98-124
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 31, Analogue and conformational studies on peptides, hormones and other biological active peptides.
, Volume 31
, Pages 174-284