to explore results)
- Mass Spectrometry and Nutrition Research, Chapter 5 Lipidomics and Metabolomics of Dietary Lipid Peroxidation.
, Pages 102-162
- Vitamin E: Chemistry and Nutritional Benefits, CHAPTER 13 Oxidation Products of Vitamin E with Lipid-derived Free Radicals.
, Pages 175-188
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 2 Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in the Parkinson’s Disease Brain.
, Pages 27-60
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, Subject Index
, Pages 566-602
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 10 Protein Oxidation, Quality-Control Mechanisms and Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 277-324
- Handbook of Antioxidant Methodology: Approaches to Activity Determination, Chapter 7 Oxidative Stress and Response in Physiological Systems.
, Pages 246-261
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 8 Carnosine and Derivatives as Inhibitors of Protein Covalent Modifications Induced by Reactive Carbonyl Species.
, Pages 139-169
- Catalyst-free Organic Synthesis, Chapter 2 Catalyst-free Organic Reactions under Room Temperature Conditions
, Pages 11-218
- Heterocycles from Double-Functionalized Arenes: Transition Metal Catalyzed Coupling Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Six-membered Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 183-269
- The Chemistry and Bioactive Components of Turmeric, CHAPTER 4 Turmeric – Active Ingredients Other than Curcuminoids.
, Pages 71-103