to explore results)
- Sustainable Catalysis for Biorefineries, CHAPTER 4 Advances in Catalytic Processes of Microalgae Conversion into Biofuels and Chemicals.
, Pages 98-143
- Commercializing Biobased Products: Opportunities, Challenges, Benefits, and Risks, Subject Index
, Pages 366-373
- Commercializing Biobased Products: Opportunities, Challenges, Benefits, and Risks, Chapter 6 Separations Technologies for Biobased Product Formation—Opportunities and Challenges.
, Pages 92-131
- Diatom Nanotechnology: Progress and Emerging Applications, CHAPTER 3 Nanoengineering of Diatom Surfaces for Emerging Applications.
, Pages 55-78
- Energy Crops, Chapter 18 Algae.
, Pages 381-415
- Intensification of Biobased Processes, CHAPTER 13 Microalgae: From Bio-based Curiosity Towards a Bulk Feedstock.
, Pages 289-302
- Photochemistry: Volume 46, Introduction of the year.
, Volume 46
, Pages 1-27
- Carotenoid Esters in Foods: Physical, Chemical and Biological Properties, CHAPTER 1 Structures, Nomenclature and General Chemistry of Carotenoids and Their Esters.
, Pages 1-50
- Fatty Alcohols: Anthropogenic and Natural Occurrence in the Environment (2), CHAPTER 5 Environmental Transformations
, Pages 75-93
- Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites, CHAPTER 8 Polyhydroxyalkanoates as Packaging Materials: Current Applications and Future Prospects.
, Pages 183-207