to explore results)
- Glucocorticoid receptors take part in the apoptotic process of human lens epithelial cells, but the glucocorticoid receptor antagonist RU486 does not rescue the cells fully.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Synthesis of metapristone through an efficient N-demethylation of mifepristone.
, RSC Adv.
- Remodeling of Zn2+ homeostasis upon differentiation of mammary epithelial cells.
- Synthesis of 6,19-cyclopregnanes. Constrained analogues of steroid hormones.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Palladium nanodendrites uniformly deposited on the surface of polymers as an efficient and recyclable catalyst for direct drug modification via Z-selective semihydrogenation of alkynes.
, Green Chem.
- An expandable donor-free supply of functional hepatocytes for toxicology.
, Toxicol. Res.
- Surface water and groundwater analysis using aryl hydrocarbon and endocrine receptor biological assays and liquid chromatography-high resolution mass spectrometry in Susquehanna County, PA.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Chiral alkynylcarbinols from marine sponges: asymmetric synthesis and biological relevance.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Application of cell-based bioassays to evaluate treatment efficacy of conventional and intensified treatment wetlands.
, Environ. Sci.: Water Res. Technol.
- BODIPY-based probes for the fluorescence imaging of biomolecules in living cells.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.