to explore results)
- Metalloenzymes in Denitrification: Applications and Environmental Impacts, CHAPTER 11 Electron Transfer and Molecular Recognition in Denitrification and Nitrate Dissimilatory Pathways.
, Pages 252-286
- Mechanisms of Primary Energy Transduction in Biology, Chapter 12 Respiratory Supercomplexes in Mitochondria.
, Pages 296-337
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Volume 23, Resolving protein-semiquinone interactions by two-dimensional ESEEM spectroscopy.
, Volume 23
, Pages 103-179
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 3 Antimalarial Agents Targeting Nucleotide Synthesis and Electron Transport: Insight from Structural Biology.
, Pages 65-87
- Vitamin E: Chemistry and Nutritional Benefits, CHAPTER 10 Antioxidant Defense Network and Vitamin E.
, Pages 134-150
- Cutaneous Photoaging, CHAPTER 5 Oxidative Stress, Metabolism and Photoaging – The Role of Mitochondria.
, Pages 105-144
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Bioinorganic Chemistry, CHAPTER 4 Comparative Kinetics of Enzymes and Models.
, Pages 94-129
- Electron Spin Resonance: Volume 13B, Metalloproteins.
, Volume 13B
, Pages 86-130
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 12 Predicting Drug-Induced Mitochondrial Dysfunction.
, Pages 283-306
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Volume 22, High-field EPR of bioorganic radicals.
, Volume 22
, Pages 107-154