to explore results)
- Proton translocation by the cytochrome
1 complexes of phototrophic bacteria: introducing the activated Q-cycle.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Ubiquinol is superior to ubiquinone to enhance Coenzyme Q10 status in older men.
, Food Funct.
- Determination of Co-Q10 in plasma samples by dual-electrode amperometric detection and liquid chromatography.
, Anal. Methods
- Crystal structures and binding studies of atovaquone and its derivatives with cytochrome
1: a molecular basis for drug design.
- Effects of lipid composition on membrane distribution and permeability of natural quinones.
, RSC Adv.
- Elucidating mechanisms in haem
oxidases: The high-affinity QH
binding site in quinol oxidase as studied by DONUT-HYSCORE
spectroscopy and density functional theory.
, Faraday Discuss.
- The effects of protein crowding in bacterial photosynthetic membranes on the flow of quinone redox species between the photochemical reaction center and the ubiquinol-cytochrome c
- Interaction of CuO nanoparticles with plant cells: internalization, oxidative stress, electron transport chain disruption, and toxicogenomic responses.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano
- Complete genome sequence and comparative analysis of Shewanella violacea, a psychrophilic and piezophilic bacterium from deep sea floor sediments.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Absolute rate constants for the formation of nitrogen-centred radicals from chloramines/amides and their reactions with antioxidants.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2