to explore results)
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, APPENDIX I A Selection of Toxic Substances
, Pages 712-746
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 8 Beyond SSRIs: Second-generation Reuptake Inhibitors for the Treatment of Depression.
, Pages 184-225
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Alzheimer's Disease: Volume 2: Neuronal Plasticity, Chapter 23 Serotonin 5-HT4 Receptors as Pharmacological Targets for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease.
, Volume 2
, Pages 169-190
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 28 Bioactive Amines.
, Pages 641-661
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 3 Monoaminergic Approaches for Treatment of Schizophrenia.
, Pages 35-55
- Allosterism in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 16 Allosteric Binding in the Serotonin Transporter – Pharmacology, Structure, Function and Potential Use as a Novel Drug Target.
, Pages 360-380
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 19 Multi-target Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders.
, Pages 510-533
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, Terms Beginning With S
, Pages 585-643
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, CHAPTER 9 Affective and Cognitive Modulation of Pain.
, Pages 269-308
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 13 5‐HT1A Receptors as a Therapeutic Target for Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 308-326