to explore results)
- Mitigating Contamination from Food Processing, CHAPTER 8 Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGEs) in Food: Health Implications and Mitigation Strategies.
, Pages 191-220
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 5 Plants: Revamping the Oldest Source of Medicines with Modern Science.
, Pages 140-173
- Chemical Biotechnology and Bioengineering, CHAPTER 6 Chemical Bioengineering in Plant Cell Culture.
, Pages 155-179
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Scientific Basis for Its Use, Chapter 2 Structure–Activity Relationship Analysis of Plant-Derived Compounds.
, Pages 11-16
- White Biotechnology for Sustainable Chemistry, CHAPTER 13 Biotransformation Using Plant Cell Culture Systems and Tissues.
, Pages 333-361
- Aromatic and Heteroaromatic Chemistry: Volume 1, Other naturally occurring aromatic compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 403-425
- Biosynthesis: Volume 1, Biosynthesis of phenolic compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 119-157
- Food Flavours: Biology and Chemistry, Flavour compounds.
, Pages 15-55
- Chemical Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Subject Index
, Pages 211-219
- Drug Design Strategies: Computational Techniques and Applications, Chapter 9 Atomistic Modelling of Drug Delivery Systems.
, Pages 210-231