to explore results)
- Accounts in Drug Discovery: Case Studies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 8 The Discovery of the Long-acting PDE5 Inhibitor PF-489791 for the Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension.
, Pages 166-182
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 13 Treatments for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
, Pages 369-397
- Sustainable Solvents: Perspectives from Research, Business and International Policy, CHAPTER 2 Modern Trends in Solvent Use
, Pages 35-86
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 1 Drugs and their Structural Motifs.
, Pages 1-60
- Forensic Analytical Methods, CHAPTER 5 NMR Spectroscopy Applied in Identification of Synthetic Drugs.
, Pages 79-114
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 17 Patents for Medicines.
, Pages 424-455
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 11 Drug Discovery Approaches for Rare Neuromuscular Diseases.
, Pages 257-343
- Life, Death and Nitric Oxide, The truth about viagra.
, Pages 126-128
- Supported Catalysts and Their Applications, The development and application of supported reagents for multi-step organic synthesis.
, Pages 9-18
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 5 Pyrazoles.
, Pages 115-131