to explore results)
- Light induced cytotoxicity of nitrofurantoin toward murine melanoma.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- N-Allyl-4-(N-2′-hydroxyethyl)amino-1,8-naphthalimide as a fluorophore for optical chemosensing of nitrofurantoin.
- Amphiphilic O-functionalized calixresocinarenes with tunable structural behavior.
, RSC Adv.
- An ab initio molecular dynamics method for cocrystal prediction: validation of the approach.
- Mechanochemistry for “no solvent, no base” preparation of hydantoin-based active pharmaceutical ingredients: nitrofurantoin and dantrolene.
, Green Chem.
- Synthesis and retention properties of molecularly imprinted polymers for antibiotics containing a 5-nitrofuran ring.
, RSC Adv.
- Characterization, physicochemical and photo-stability of a co-crystal involving an antibiotic
drug, nitrofurantoin, and 4-hydroxybenzoic acid.
- The Langmuir–Hinshelwood approach for kinetic evaluation of cucurbituril-capped gold nanoparticles in the reduction of the antimicrobial nitrofurantoin.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Nitro sulfonyl fluorides are a new pharmacophore for the development of antibiotics.
, Mol. Syst. Des. Eng.
- Pharmaceutical cocrystals of nitrofurantoin: screening, characterization and crystal structure analysis.