to explore results)
- Determination of sotalol by fluorescence quenching method.
, Anal. Methods
- A label-free optical biosensor with microfluidics identifies an intracellular signalling wave mediated through the β2-adrenergic receptor.
, Integr. Biol.
- A multi-walled carbon nanotube-based magnetic molecularly imprinted polymer as a highly selective sorbent for ultrasonic-assisted dispersive solid-phase microextraction of sotalol in biological fluids.
- Pharmaceuticals and personal care products in effluent matrices: A survey of transformation and removal during wastewater treatment and implications for wastewater management.
, J. Environ. Monit.
- Micropatterned co-culture of cardiac myocytes on fibrous scaffolds for predictive screening of drug cardiotoxicities.
- Evaluation of drug-mediated arrhythmic changes in spontaneous beating cardiomyocytes by AFM.
- Electroanalytical studies of beta-adrenergic blocking agents; N-isopropylethanolamine derivatives; procainamide.
- Pharmacologically active compounds in the environment and their chirality.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Optical microscopy imaging for the diagnosis of the pharmacological reaction of mouse embryonic stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes (mESC-CMs).
- Label-free cell phenotypic assessment of the molecular mechanism of action of epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors.
, RSC Adv.