to explore results)
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 6 Influence of Aromatic Rings on ADME Properties of Drugs.
, Pages 275-327
- G Protein-Coupled Receptors: From Structure to Function, Chapter 6 Ligand Regulation of GPCR Quaternary Structure.
, Pages 111-152
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 5, Effect of drugs on the central nervous system.
, Volume 5
, Pages 244-319
- Pharmaceutical Process Development: Current Chemical and Engineering Challenges, Chapter 5 Route Design and Selection.
, Pages 90-116
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 5 Pharmacogenomics of Drug Transporters: Clinical Implications.
, Volume 2
, Pages 114-142
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Distribution of Pharmaceutical Residues in the Environment.
, Pages 34-69
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 5 Drug Transporters at the Blood–Brain Barrier.
, Volume 1
, Pages 151-183
- Cyclodextrins in Chromatography, Use of Cyclodextrins in Electrophoretic Techniques.
, Pages 79-152
- Mass Spectrometry: Volume 6, The use of mass spectrometry in pharmacokinetic and drug metabolism studies.
, Volume 6
, Pages 262-293
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 30, Peptide synthesis.
, Volume 30
, Pages 111-162