to explore results)
- Real-time simultaneous detection of microbial contamination and determination of an ultra low-content active pharmaceutical ingredient in tazarotene gel by near-infrared spectroscopy.
, RSC Adv.
- HPTLC method for estimation of tazarotene in topical gel formulations and in vitro study.
, Anal. Methods
- Target identification among known drugs by deep learning from heterogeneous networks.
, Chem. Sci.
- Palladium nanodendrites uniformly deposited on the surface of polymers as an efficient and recyclable catalyst for direct drug modification via Z-selective semihydrogenation of alkynes.
, Green Chem.
- Influence of water on the deprotonation and the ionic mechanisms of a Heck alkynylation and its resultant E-factors.
, React. Chem. Eng.
- Nanoemulsion as a topical delivery system of antipsoriatic drugs.
, RSC Adv.
- A Merrifield resin supported Pd–NHC complex with a spacer(Pd–NHC@SP–PS) for the Sonogashira coupling reaction under copper- and solvent-free conditions.
, New J. Chem.
- Recent approaches for C–C bond formation via direct dehydrative coupling strategies.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Catalyst free annulative thioboration of unfunctionalized olefins.
, Chem. Commun.
- The xanthate route to organofluorine derivatives. A brief account.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.