to explore results)
- An electrochemical sensing platform to determine tetrahydrozoline HCl in pure form, pharmaceutical formulation, and rabbit aqueous humor.
, Anal. Methods
- Nano-particle modified stationary phases for high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Dielectric relaxation in the mixtures of some nitriles.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- Spectrophotometric determination of sodium chondroitin sulfate in eye drops after derivatization with 4-amino-3-hydrazino-5-mercapto-1,2,4-triazole.
- Application of iron(III)-hydroxamic acid complexes in the spectrophotometric determination of poly(vinyl alcohol) in pharmaceutical preparations.
- Linear-dendritic copolymers/indoxacarb supramolecular systems: biodegradable and efficient nano-pesticides.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Molecular structure in the solid state (X-ray crystallography) and in solution (1H and 13C nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy) of 1,3-diazetidines and pentasubstituted biguanides. X-Ray molecular structure of 2,4-bis-(6-methyl-3-methylthio-5-oxo-4,5-dihydro-1,2,4-triazin-4-yl)-5,5-pentamethylene-1,3-diphenylbig anide and 1,3-bis-(p-chlorophenyl)-5-dimethylamino-2,4-bis-(6-methyl-3-methylthio-5-oxo-4,5-dihydro-1,2,4-triazin-4-yl)biguanide.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- LXV.—The relation between unsaturation and optical activity. Part II. Alkaloid salts of corresponding saturated and unsaturated acids.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- The triphenylphosphine cone angle and restricted rotation about the chromium–phosphorus bond in dicarbonyl(η6-hexa-alkylbenzene)(triphenyl-phosphine)chromium(0) complexes. Crystal and molecular structure of dicarbonyl(η6-hexa-n-propylbenzene)(triphenylphosphine)chromium(0).
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.