to explore results)
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 3, Embryonal and neonatal pharmacology.
, Volume 3
, Pages 631-687
- Dynamic Stereochemistry of Chiral Compounds: Principles and Applications, Chapter 1 Introduction
, Pages 1-5
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 18 In Vitro Developmental Models and Their Applications in Teratology Research.
, Pages 464-485
- Experimental Toxicology: The Basic Issues (2), Perspectives— the evaluation of reproductive toxicity and teratogenicity.
, Pages 214-242
- Green Chemistry Strategies for Drug Discovery, Chapter 10 Toxicology for Chemical Safety and Sustainability.
, Pages 212-235
- High Throughput Screening Methods: Evolution and Refinement, Chapter 12 Small-molecule-mediated Targeted Protein Degradation for Drug Discovery.
, Pages 252-274
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Preface
, Pages P007-P010
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 7 Target/s Identification Approaches – Experimental Biological Approaches.
, Pages 94-110
- Worldwide Trends in Green Chemistry Education, CHAPTER 9 Embedding Toxicology into the Chemistry Curriculum.
, Pages 137-156
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 15 Cytochromes P450 in Cancer Therapeutics.
, Pages 480-509