to explore results)
- N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: From Laboratory Curiosities to Efficient Synthetic Tools (2), CHAPTER 5 Main Group Complexes with N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Bonding, Stabilization and Applications in Catalysis.
, Pages 178-237
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 8 Prediction of Human Pharmacokinetics, Exposure and Therapeutic Dose in Drug Discovery.
, Pages 208-238
- The Food Safety Hazard Guidebook (2), Chapter 1.1 Bacteria
, Pages 7-126
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 4 Advances in C–C and C–X Coupling Using Palladium–N-Heterocyclic Carbene (Pd–NHC) Complexes.
, Pages 139-227
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 5 Relevance of Ionic Liquids and Biomass Feedstocks for Biomolecule Extraction.
, Pages 121-167
- Co-crystals: Preparation, Characterization and Applications, Chapter 6 Co-crystallization of Energetic Materials.
, Pages 231-266
- Effects of Electric Fields on Structure and Reactivity: New Horizons in Chemistry, CHAPTER 2 The Impact of Electric Fields on Chemical Structure and Reactivity.
, Pages 12-70
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 39, NMR spectroscopy in the liquid and gas phases.
, Volume 39
, Pages 15-135
- Chemiluminescence and Bioluminescence: Past, Present and Future, Chapter 7 Analytical Applications of Chemiluminescence in Chromatography and Capillary Electrophoresis.
, Pages 227-288