to explore results)
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Volume 25, Application of site-directed spin labelling for studying conformational changes in the catalytic cycle of G proteins activated by dimerization.
, Volume 25
, Pages 157-179
- Synthetic Glycomes, CHAPTER 13 Glycan Production by Bacterial Fermentation.
, Pages 311-330
- Advanced Environmental Analysis: Applications of Nanomaterials, Volume 2, CHAPTER 20 New Nanoscaled Paramagnetic Complexes (NPCs) Based on Porphyrins/Phthalocyanines for Environmental Chemistry.
, Volume 2
, Pages 14-47
- G Protein-Coupled Receptors: From Structure to Function, Chapter 3 Signal Transfer from Receptor to G Protein: The Rhodopsin–Transducin Model.
, Pages 54-74
- Fracking, CHAPTER 2 Shale Gas Boom, Trade and Environmental Policies: Global Economic and Environmental Analyses in a Multidisciplinary Modeling Framework.
, Pages 46-68
- The Chemical Biology of Phosphorus, Chapter 3 ATP as the Premier Biological Phosphoryl Transfer Reagent
, Pages 57-104
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, CHAPTER 26 Large Protein Complexes Revealed by Solution-State NMR: G Proteins and G Protein-Activated Inwardly Rectifying Potassium Ion Channel.
, Pages 501-532
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 5.2 Genetic Code Expansion Approaches to Introduce Artificial Covalent Bonds into Proteins In Vivo.
, Pages 399-420
- G Protein-Coupled Receptors: From Structure to Function, Chapter 19 Probing the Activation Mechanism of Heptahelical Receptors: Experimental Validation of Molecular Dynamics Simulations.
, Pages 375-383
- Synthetic Glycomes, CHAPTER 11 Enzymatic and Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMOS).
, Pages 254-280