to explore results)
- Arsenic is Everywhere: Cause for Concern?, CHAPTER 3 Some Non-Human Arsenic Eaters
, Pages 49-84
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Spectroscopic and Theoretical Investigations, CHAPTER 5 Electrochemistry of Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes.
, Pages 168-222
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 17 Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth
, Pages 347-385
- Is Arsenic an Aphrodisiac?: The Sociochemistry of an Element, Chapter 7 Arsenic and the Environment
, Pages 287-348
- Engineering the Bioelectronic Interface: Applications to Analyte Biosensing and Protein Detection, Chapter 1 Communication with the Mononuclear Molybdoenzymes: Emerging Opportunities and Applications in Redox Enzyme Biosensors.
, Pages 1-24
- Organometallics in Environment and Toxicology: Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 7 Organoarsenicals. Uptake, Metabolism, and Toxicity.
, Volume 7
, Pages 231-265
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Spectroscopic and Theoretical Investigations, CHAPTER 3 Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Studies of Molybdenum Enzymes.
, Pages 68-120
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Biochemistry, CHAPTER 5 The Prokaryotic Mo/W-bisPGD Enzymes Family.
, Pages 143-191
- Heavy Metals In Water: Presence, Removal and Safety, CHAPTER 5 Arsenic Contamination: An Overview.
, Pages 86-121
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 8 Arsenic-based Anticancer Agents.
, Pages 196-214