to explore results)
- Divergent outcomes of gut microbiota alteration upon use of spectrum antibiotics in high sugar diet-induced diabetes in rats.
, RSC Adv.
- Structural studies on an iron(III) complex containing (Z)-2-(2-aminothiazol-4-yl)-N-(2-hydroxyethyl)-2-(hydroxyimino)acetamide, a model compound for a cephalosporin antibiotic Cefdinir.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Evaluation of techniques for the remediation of antibiotic-contaminated water using activated carbon.
, Mol. Syst. Des. Eng.
- A high-accuracy screening method of 44 cephalosporins in meat using liquid chromatography quadrupole-orbitrap hybrid mass spectrometry.
, Anal. Methods
- A simple model to solve a complex drug toxicity problem.
, Toxicol. Res.
- Design, complexing and catalytic properties of phosphorus thiazoles and benzothiazoles: a concise overview.
, New J. Chem.
- Co-crystallization experiments of thiocarbamides with bipyridine-type molecules.
- Insights into solute carriers: physiological functions and implications in disease and pharmacokinetics.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Synthesis and stabilization of metal nanocatalysts for reduction reactions – a review.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Pharmaceutical polymorph control in a drug-mimetic supramolecular gel.
, Chem. Sci.