to explore results)
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 9 Human Serum Albumin–Drug Binding Affinity Based on Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 204-234
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), T-Z compounds.
, Volume 7
, Pages 1-712
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 11 Human Microdosing/Phase 0 Studies to Accelerate Drug Development.
, Pages 241-266
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 5 Sulfonamide as an Essential Functional Group in Drug Design.
, Pages 210-274
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 9 In Vitro Approaches for Determining Liver-Specific Toxicity of New Drug Candidates.
, Pages 157-220
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 10 Conazoles and Cancer: A Review.
, Pages 280-351
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 6 Metabolite Profiling.
, Pages 131-151
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 23 Toxicokinetics.
, Pages 599-618