to explore results)
- The alteration of urinary metabolomics profiles in Kashin–Beck disease in a three consecutive year study.
, Mol. Omics
- Ultrasonic-promoted enzymatic preparation, identification and multi-active studies of nature-identical phenolic acid glycerol derivatives.
, RSC Adv.
- Rare earth 3-(4′-hydroxyphenyl)propionate complexes.
, New J. Chem.
- First synthesis, characterization, and evidence for the presence of hydroxycinnamic acid sulfate and glucuronide conjugates in human biological fluids as a result of coffee consumption.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Synthesis, conformation, and chirality of di-O-methylsequirin D, a biogenetically novel metabolite of Sequoia sempervirens.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Organic chemistry
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.
- Light-induced and related reactions of quinones. Part VIII. Some (2-hydroxyalkyl)-, phenethyl-, (2-ethoxycarbonylethyl)-, and styryl-1,4-benzoquinones.
, J. Chem. Soc. C