to explore results)
- Structural diversity and luminescent properties of lanthanide 2,2- and 2,3-dimethylsuccinate frameworks.
- Layered inorganic–organic frameworks based on the 2,2-dimethylsuccinate ligand: structural diversity and its effect on nanosheet exfoliation and magnetic properties.
, Dalton Trans.
Two- and three-dimensional divalent metal coordination polymers constructed from 2,2-dimethylsuccinate and dipyridylamine ligands.
- Graphene related magnetic materials: micromechanical exfoliation of 2D layered magnets based on bimetallic anilate complexes with inserted [FeIII(acac2-trien)]+ and [FeIII(sal2-trien)]+ molecules.
, Chem. Sci.
- Lanthanide, Y and Sc MOFs: where amazing crystal structures meet outstanding material properties.
- Structure and physical properties of substituted malonate divalent metal coordination polymers with dipyridylamine co-ligands: acentric chain, herringbone layer, and novel binodal network topologies.
- Two-dimensional metal–organic framework nanosheets: synthetic methodologies and electrocatalytic applications.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- MasterChem: cooking 2D-polymers.
, Chem. Commun.
- Luminescence, chemical sensing and mechanical properties of crystalline materials based on lanthanide–sulfonate coordination polymers.
, RSC Adv.
- Synthesis of 2-oxoglutarate derivatives and their evaluation as cosubstrates and inhibitors of human aspartate/asparagine-β-hydroxylase.
, Chem. Sci.