to explore results)
- Organic Catalysis for Polymerisation, Chapter 1 Nucleophilic Catalysts and Organocatalyzed Zwitterionic Ring-opening Polymerization of Heterocyclic Monomers.
, Pages 1-36
- Catalysis with Earth-abundant Elements, CHAPTER 4 Asymmetric Catalysis with Chiral Magnesium and Calcium Systems.
, Pages 81-114
- Eco-Friendly Synthesis of Fine Chemicals, Chapter 7 High Pressure: a Clean Activation Method for Sustainable Organic Synthesis.
, Pages 237-274
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Dinitrophenols.
, Pages 1189-1198
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 6 Transition Metal-Catalyzed Formation of C–O and C–S Bonds.
, Pages 254-275
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, Creation of flavours and the synthesis of raw materials inspired by nature.
, Pages 147-160
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- The Alkaloids: Volume 4, The quinolizidine alkaloids.
, Volume 4
, Pages 104-116
- Organic Synthesis using Samarium Diiodide: A Practical Guide, Chapter 7 Emerging Areas
, Pages 157-197
- Organic Synthesis using Samarium Diiodide: A Practical Guide, Chapter 5 Carbon–Carbon Bond-forming Reactions Using SmI2
, Pages 69-144