to explore results)
- Drugs: Photochemistry and Photostability, Photoreactivity versus activity of a selected class of phenothiazines: A comparative study.
, Pages 134-149
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, Chapter 7 Emerging Targets in Anti-Tubercular Drug Design.
, Pages 141-203
- Allosterism in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 11 Allosteric Modulators of Adenosine, P2Y and P2X Receptors.
, Pages 247-270
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, Subject Index
, Pages 256-271
- Fullerenes: Principles and Applications (2), Chapter 14 Biological Applications of Fullerenes.
, Pages 507-545
- Human Stem Cell Toxicology, Chapter 9 Metakaryotic Cancer Stem Cells are Constitutively Resistant to X-Rays and Chemotherapeutic Agents, but Sensitive to Many Common Drugs.
, Pages 196-249
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 14 Nutrient Transport and Sensing as Pharmacological Targets for Leishmaniasis.
, Pages 282-296
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, APPENDIX I A Selection of Toxic Substances
, Pages 712-746
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 5 Non-Cytochrome P450 Enzymes and Glucuronidation.
, Pages 79-130
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210