to explore results)
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, Commercial essential oils: Truths and consequences.
, Pages 57-83
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 9 Gas Chromatography–Olfactometry: Principles, Practical Aspects and Applications in Food Analysis.
, Pages 337-399
- Gum Arabic, Effect of Gum Arabic Contents on the Amount of Non-equilibrium Excess free Volume and Molecular Mobility of Spray Dried Maltodextrin and Gum Arabic Mixtures.
, Pages 169-175
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 5 The Colour and Scent of Garden Plants
, Pages 44-58
- The Chemistry of Fragrances, Perfumery materials of natural origin.
, Pages 24-50
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 1 Uses and Applications of Extracts from Natural Sources.
, Pages 1-57
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 7 Cardamom – Small Cardamom, Green Cardamom, True Cardamom, Ceylon Cardamom, Malabar Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)
, Pages 99-130
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Radical-scavenging activities of citrus essential oils and their components: Detection using 1, 1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl.
, Pages 592-600
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 2, Monoterpenoids.
, Volume 2
, Pages 5-64
- A Fragrant Introduction to Terpenoid Chemistry, Liner and monocyclic monoterpenoids.
, Pages 43-64