to explore results)
- Ultrasound-assisted extraction and dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction coupled with gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for the sensitive determination of essential oil components in lavender.
, Anal. Methods
- Fe3O4 sphere-assisted microwave distillation coupled with ionic liquid-based HS-SDME followed by GC-MS for the rapid analysis of essential oil in dried lavender.
, Anal. Methods
- Alginate–lavender nanofibers with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activity to effectively promote burn healing.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Application of Gas–Liquid Chromatography to the Analysis of Essential OilsPart XVII.† Fingerprinting of Essential Oils by Temperature-programmed Gas–Liquid Chromatography Using Capillary Columns With Non-polar Stationary Phases.
- A versatile method of epoxide formation with the support of peroxy ionic liquids.
, New J. Chem.
- Encapsulation of therapeutic lavender oil in an electrolyte assisted polyacrylonitrile nanofibres for antibacterial applications.
, RSC Adv.
- Application of gas-liquid chromatography to the analysis of essential oils. Part VII. Fingerprinting of essential oils by temperature-programmed gas-liquid chromatography using a carbowax 20M stationary phase.
- Application of gas-liquid chromatography to the analysis of essential oils. Part VIII. Fingerprinting of essential oils by temperature-programmed gas-liquid chromatography using methyl silicone stationary phases.
- Biodegradation kinetics testing of two hydrophobic UVCBs – potential for substrate toxicity supports testing at low concentrations.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- En route to terpene natural products utilizing supramolecular cyclase mimetics.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.