to explore results)
- Phenylthioacetic acid dianion: latent vinyl, oxiranyl, and acyl carbanion equivalents.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- The acid dissociation constants of substituted (phenylthio)acetic and (phenylseleno)acetic acids.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- The photoinduced decarboxylation of N-(2-chlorophenyl)glycine and (phenylthio)acetic acid sensitised by aromatic nitro-compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc. D
- Biomass derived β-cyclodextrin-SO3H as a solid acid catalyst for esterification of carboxylic acids with alcohols.
, RSC Adv.
- Reactions of the α-carbanion species of (phenylthio)acetic acid and its ester with carbonyl compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- An ultrasound-controllable ROS-responsive nanoplatform for O2 and NO generation to enhance sonodynamic therapy against multidrug-resistant bacterial infections.
- Synthesis of carbonylated heteroaromatic compounds via visible-light-driven intramolecular decarboxylative cyclization of o-alkynylated carboxylic acids.
, Chem. Commun.
- Privileged substructures for anti-sickling activity via cheminformatic analysis.
, RSC Adv.
- The photosensitized decarboxylation of carboxylic acids by benzophenone and quinones.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Mechanism of the photoinduced decarboxylation of carboxylic acids sensitised by aromatic ketones and quinones.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2