to explore results)
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 12 Managing the HIV Epidemic in the Developing World – Progress and Challenges.
, Pages 322-365
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 3 Drug Transporters in the Intestine.
, Volume 1
, Pages 81-108
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 5 Contribution of Structure-Based Drug Design to the Discovery of Marketed drugs.
, Pages 108-163
- Nucleic Acids in Chemistry and Biology (3), Chapter 3 Nucleosides and Nucleotides
, Pages 77-142
- Green Chemistry Strategies for Drug Discovery, Chapter 13 The Business Case for Green Chemistry in Drug Discovery.
, Pages 280-313
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 2 Generation of Reactive Intermediates by Cytochromes P450.
, Pages 46-94
- Structural Virology, Chapter 15 Development of Anti-HIV Drugs.
, Pages 291-318
- Computational and Structural Approaches to Drug Discovery: Ligand-Protein Interactions, Chapter 13 Shadows on Screens.
, Pages 223-241
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 5 Sulfonamide as an Essential Functional Group in Drug Design.
, Pages 210-274