to explore results)
- Allosterism in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 16 Allosteric Binding in the Serotonin Transporter – Pharmacology, Structure, Function and Potential Use as a Novel Drug Target.
, Pages 360-380
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 8 Beyond SSRIs: Second-generation Reuptake Inhibitors for the Treatment of Depression.
, Pages 184-225
- Miniaturization and Mass Spectrometry, Chapter 3 A Silicon-based ESI Chip with Integrated Counter Electrode and its Applications Combined with Mass Spectrometry.
, Pages 47-66
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 2 Clinical Need and Rationale for Multi-Target Drugs in Psychiatry.
, Pages 14-31
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 19 Multi-target Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders.
, Pages 510-533
- Accounts in Drug Discovery: Case Studies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 12 A Case History on the Challenges of Central Nervous System and Dual Pharmacology Drug Discovery.
, Pages 267-286
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, CHAPTER 5 Neurotransmitters and Other Non-Opiate Central Mechanisms.
, Pages 171-196
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 10 The Challenges of Multi-Target Lead Optimization.
, Pages 141-154
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Distribution of Pharmaceutical Residues in the Environment.
, Pages 34-69
- Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics, CHAPTER 9 Potential of CE-MS for Chiral Metabolic Profiling.
, Pages 184-208