to explore results)
- Nucleic Acids in Chemistry and Biology (3), Chapter 3 Nucleosides and Nucleotides
, Pages 77-142
- Co-crystals: Preparation, Characterization and Applications, Chapter 9 Co-crystallization as a Versatile Tool in Separations Technology.
, Pages 302-335
- Computational Systems Pharmacology and Toxicology, CHAPTER 6 Chemical Similarity, Shape Matching and QSAR.
, Pages 120-173
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 3 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers-based Separation and Sensing of Nucleobases, Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Oligonucleotides.
, Pages 65-123
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 5 Contribution of Structure-Based Drug Design to the Discovery of Marketed drugs.
, Pages 108-163
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 12 Managing the HIV Epidemic in the Developing World – Progress and Challenges.
, Pages 322-365
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 27, Nucleotides and nucleic acids.
, Volume 27
, Pages 177-263
- Structural Virology, Chapter 15 Development of Anti-HIV Drugs.
, Pages 291-318
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, CHAPTER 14 Clinical Benefits of Single‐tablet Regimens.
, Pages 482-508
- Green Chemistry Strategies for Drug Discovery, Chapter 13 The Business Case for Green Chemistry in Drug Discovery.
, Pages 280-313