to explore results)
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, CHAPTER 8 Topoisomerase Inhibitors as Antibody–Drug Conjugate (ADC) Payloads.
, Pages 166-186
- DNA Damage, DNA Repair and Disease: Volume 2, Chapter 28 The Role of PARP and the Therapeutic Potential of PARP Inhibitors in Cancer.
, Volume 2
, Pages 319-360
- Electrochemical Strategies in Detection Science, Chapter 9 Amperometric Ion Sensing Approaches at Liquid/Liquid Interfaces for Inorganic, Organic and Biological Ions.
, Pages 296-340
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 5 Pharmacogenomics of Drug Transporters: Clinical Implications.
, Volume 2
, Pages 114-142
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Scientific Basis for Its Use, Chapter 6 Modern Drug Discovery from Chinese Materia Medica Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
, Pages 81-134
- Chemical Linkers in Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Chapter 11 Trastuzumab Deruxtecan Targeting HER2-expressing Cancers with a DXd-ADC System Consisting of a Novel Protease-sensitive Linker and DNA Topoisomerase I Inhibitor with a Hydroxyl Group.
, Pages 422-450
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 22 Impact of Drug Transporters in the Pharmacological and Adverse Reactions of Drugs.
, Pages 563-598
- Chemical Linkers in Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Chapter 7 ADC Linkers Strategies for the Release of Alcohol-containing Payloads.
, Pages 232-262
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 8 Macrocyclic Inhibitors of GPCR's, Integrins and Protein–Protein Interactions.
, Pages 283-338
- Nanomedicines: Design, Delivery and Detection, Chapter 8 Polymeric Nanoparticles and Cancer: Lessons Learnt from CRLX101.
, Pages 199-232