to explore results)
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 22 Impact of Drug Transporters in the Pharmacological and Adverse Reactions of Drugs.
, Pages 563-598
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 4 Interplay Between Enzymes and Transporters: Impact on the Prediction of Pharmacokinetics and Drug–Drug Interactions.
, Volume 2
, Pages 73-113
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 1, Chapter 9 Palladium-catalyzed Decarboxylative Couplings.
, Volume 1
, Pages 384-410
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 19 Designing Drugs with Dual Activity: Novel Dual Angiotensin II and Endothelin Receptor Antagonists.
, Pages 316-334
- Pharmaceutical Process Development: Current Chemical and Engineering Challenges, Chapter 1 Introduction.
, Pages 1-14
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 1 Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: An Introduction.
, Pages 1-15
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 3 Targeted Proteomics to Support Transporter IVIVE and PBPK.
, Volume 2
, Pages 44-72
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 8 C–C Bond Formation in the Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 193-229
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease: Scientific Discoveries and New Therapies, Chapter 10 New Drug Design and Therapeutic Development for Heart Failure.
, Pages 186-218