to explore results)
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 40, Chapter 7 Recent results in synthetic glycochemistry with iron salts at Orsay-Gif.
, Volume 40
, Pages 118-139
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 5 Contribution of Structure-Based Drug Design to the Discovery of Marketed drugs.
, Pages 108-163
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 9 Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism of Compounds that Mimic Enzyme Transition States.
, Pages 390-459
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 3 Useful Computational Chemistry Tools for Medicinal Chemistry.
, Pages 66-95
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, CHAPTER 12 Prodrugs in the Treatment of Viral Diseases.
, Pages 421-450
- Computational and Structural Approaches to Drug Discovery: Ligand-Protein Interactions, Chapter 4 Application and Limitations of X-Ray Crystallographic Data in Structure-Guided Ligand and Drug Design.
, Pages 73-94
- Computational Tools for Chemical Biology, Chapter 11 Application of Molecular Modelling to Speed-up the Lead Discovery Process.
, Pages 281-316
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 42, Recent examples of novel synthetic approaches to diverse amino sugars.
, Volume 42
, Pages 344-368
- G Protein-Coupled Receptors: From Structure to Function, Chapter 18 Structure-based Virtual Screening for Ligands of G Protein-coupled Receptors.
, Pages 359-374
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 4 The Development of Molecular Modelling Programs: The Use and Limitations of Physical Models.
, Pages 88-107