to explore results)
- 8-Azapurines as isosteric purine fluorescent probes for nucleic acid and enzymatic research.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Rapid determination of enantiomeric ratio using fluorescent DNA or RNA aptamers.
- Chemical sensing of neurotransmitters.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Rapid determination of adenosine deaminase kinetics using fast-scan cyclic voltammetry.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- PMP–diketopiperazine adducts form at the active site of a PLP dependent enzyme involved in formycin biosynthesis.
, Chem. Commun.
- A target triggered proximity combination-based fluorescence sensing strategy for adenosine detection.
- A simple adenosine fluorescent aptasensor based on the quenching ability of guanine.
, New J. Chem.
- Exonuclease III assisted aptasensor for adenosine detection with gold nanoparticle probes.
, Anal. Methods
KF polymerase-based fluorescence aptasensor for the label-free adenosine detection.
- Adenosine–aptamer recognition-induced assembly of gold
nanorods and a highly sensitive plasmon resonance coupling assay of adenosine in the brain of model SD rat.