to explore results)
- Mechanochemically directed metathesis in group 2 chemistry: calcium amide formation without solvent.
, Chem. Commun.
- Design of fragrant molecules through the incorporation of rough sets into computer-aided molecular design.
, Mol. Syst. Des. Eng.
- Measurements of heats of combustion by flame calorimetry. Part 4.—n-Pentane, isopentane, neopentane.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Chiral N2O2 Schiff-base complexes of titanium with a biaryl backbone: highly diastereoselective migratory insertion of alkyl at imine.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Air pollution exposure monitoring and estimation
. Part III. Development of new types of air quality indicators.
, J. Environ. Monit.
- Characterization of solute–solvent interaction at the transition state by thermodynamic and quantum-mechanical approaches. Reactions of imidide ions with ethyl iodide in acetonitrile–methanol.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2