to explore results)
- Conformational isomers of trans-urocanic acid observed by rotational spectroscopy.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Stereospecific solid-state cyclodimerization of bis(trans-2-butenoato)calcium and triaquabis(trans-2-butenoato)magnesium.
- Reaction routes in catalytic reforming of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) into renewable hydrocarbon oil.
, RSC Adv.
- Chemo- and stereospecific solid-state dimerization of lithium trans-2-butenoate and lithium trans-2-butenoate formamide solvate.
- One-pot production of hydrocarbon oil from poly(3-hydroxybutyrate).
, RSC Adv.
- Reinvestigation of the mechanism of polymerization of β-butyrolactone from 1,5,7-triazabicyclo[4.4.0]dec-5-ene.
, Polym. Chem.
- XXXIX.—The separation of β-crotonic acid from α-crotonic acid.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- XXV.—Researches on acids of the acrylic series.—No. 1. Transformation of the lactic into the acrylic series of acids.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Kinetics of the reactions of olefins with halogens in aqueous solution. Part III. Reaction of bromine with acrylic acid, crotonic acid, and ethyl acrylate.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- Comparison of in-line NIR, Raman and UV-visible spectrometries, and at-line NMR spectrometry for the monitoring of an esterification reaction.